You acknowledge and agree that, by accessing or using the Services or by uploading or posting any User Content (as defined below) to the Services, you are indicating that you have read, understood, and agreed to be bound by these Terms. If you do not agree to these Terms, then you have no right to access or use the Services.sdfdsf
The providers (“we”, “us”, “our”) of the service provided by this website (“Service”) are not responsible for any user-generated content and accounts (“Content”). Contents submitted express the views of their author only
You agree not to use this service to submit or link to any content which is defamatory, abusive, hateful, threatening, spam or spam-like, likely to offend, contains adult or objectionable content, contains personal information of others, risks copyright infringement, encourages unlawful activity, or otherwise violates any laws.
All content you submit or upload may be reviewed by staff members. All content you submit or upload may be sent to third-party verification services (including, but not limited to, spam prevention services). Do not submit any content that you consider to be private or confidential.
We reserve the rights to remove or modify any content submitted for any reason without explanation. Request for content to be removed will be undertaken only at our discretion. We reserve the rights to take action against any account with the service at any time
You are granting us with a non-exclusive, permanent, irrevocable, unlimited license to use, publish, or re-publish your content in connection with the service. You retain copyright over the content.
These terms may be changed at any time without notice.
If you do not agree with these terms and those listed below, please do not register or use the service. If you wish to close your account please contact us via the contact us page.
- 1. Eligibility and Scope
- Eligibility. To use the Services you must be, and represent and warrant that you are, of legal age and competence. By using the Services on behalf of any third party, you are representing to us that you are an authorized representative of that third party and that your use of the Services constitutes that third party’s acceptance of these Terms. If you have been previously prohibited from accessing the Services by VoiceItAloud.com, you are not permitted to access the Services.
- 2. Account Registration; Account use
- 2.1 Account Registration and Confidentiality. During the registration process, you must select a username and password. It is your responsibility to ensure that your password remains confidential. By registering, you agree that you will not allow others to use your account and that you are fully responsible for all activities that occur under your user name. We may assume that any communications we receive under your account have been made by you.
- 2.2 Unauthorized Account Use. You agree to notify VoiceItAloud.com immediately of any unauthorized use of your account or any other breach of security. We will not be liable for any loss, damages, liability or expenses that you may incur as a result of someone else using your password or account, either with or without your knowledge, and regardless of whether you have or have not advised us of such unauthorized use.
- 3. User Content and Feedback
- 3.1 User Content. The Services may enable you to submit, post, upload, or otherwise make available (collectively, “post”) content such as video clips, photographs, reviews, public messages, ideas, comments and other content (collectively, “User Content”) that may or may not be viewable by other users. You acknowledge and agree that all User Content, whether publicly posted or privately transmitted, is the sole responsibility of the person from whom the User Content originated. You further agree that you have all required rights to post such User Content without violation of any third-party rights.
- 3.2 Our License to User Content. When you post User Content on the forum, you grant VoiceItAloud.com a world-wide, perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free, non-exclusive, and sub-licensable license to use, copy, distribute, reproduce, modify, edit, adapt, publicly perform, publicly display, translate, create derivative works from, transmit, and publish such User Content, in whole or in part, in any format or medium now known or developed in the future, including without limitation for promoting and redistributing part or all of the Services (and derivative works thereof) in any media formats and through any media channels. You acknowledge and agree that your user name may be associated with any User Content that you post.
- 3.3 User Content Review. You acknowledge and agree that VoiceItAloud.com may or may not, at VoiceItAloud.com’s discretion, pre-screen User Content before its appearance on the Services, but that VoiceItAloud.com has no obligation to do so. You further acknowledge and agree that VoiceItAloud.com reserves the right (but does not assume the obligation) in its sole discretion to reject, move, edit or remove any User Content that is contributed to the Services. Without limiting the foregoing, VoiceItAloud.com shall have the right to remove any User Content that violates these Terms or is otherwise objectionable in VoiceItAloud.com’s sole discretion. You acknowledge and agree that VoiceItAloud.com does not verify, adopt, ratify, or sanction User Content, and you agree that you must evaluate and bear all risks associated with your use of User Content or your reliance on the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of User Content. You understand that by using the Services, you may be exposed to User Content that you may consider offensive or objectionable.
- 4. Legal Compliance
- You acknowledge, consent, and agree that VoiceItAloud.com may access, preserve, and disclose your account information and/or any User Content you submit or make available for inclusion on the Services, if required to do so by law.
- 5. Modification and Termination
- 5.1 Modification of Services. VoiceItAloud.com reserves the right at any time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Services (or any part thereof), with or without notice. You agree that VoiceItAloud.com shall not be liable to you or any third party for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of the Services.
- 5.2 Termination. We may, in our sole and absolute discretion, deny you access to all or part of the Services at any time for any or no reason at all, with or without notice to you. Grounds for such termination shall include, but not limited to, (a) breaches or violations of these Terms or other agreements, (b) requests by law enforcement or government agencies, (c) discontinuance or material modification of the Services (or any part thereof), (d) unexpected technical or security issues or problems, (e) extended periods of inactivity. If we terminate your right to access the Services, these Terms will terminate and all rights you have to access the Services will immediately terminate.